Open for Submissions
The process will be a little different this year…
Every submitter – be they agency, in-house team, or individual freelancer – will be allowed up to three project submissions total. Each submission allows for up to ten file attachments.
Participants can also attach a 1-minute companion video to explain objectives, summarize work, or even just to share a creative greeting with our community. (This is encouraged but not necessary, and does not count as one of the ten file attachments, so go nuts!)
- Submission Period: Tuesday, September 1 until Wednesday, September 30 at 11:59pm.
- The Ninety Nine Adworkers Showcase Virtual Launch: Monday, November 2
- All work must have been printed, published or broadcast between June 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020.
- Agency/Individual must have physical representation in Wisconsin.
- Work created for United Adworkers is not eligible.
- Specific work that won in last year’s show is also ineligible.
- All submissions will be reviewed relative to the aforementioned guidelines.
Not a member? Click here!
If you have any questions regarding the entry process, please contact United Adworkers Executive Director Ryan Day at email@example.com.