Open for Submissions
The process will be a little different this year…
We know you didn’t have a normal school year, but our annual Student Competition will go on as planned (with a few adjustments). Here’s how it works:
- Create and/or submit an individual ad or campaign (there are many categories to choose from). You will be allowed one submission.
- Once the submission period is over (9/1 – 9/30), the work will be judged by our Board of Directors.
- A Student Gold and Runner Up will be selected.
And now for the adjustments:
- You will also be able to attach a 1-minute companion video with your submission to explain your objectives, summarize your work, or simply share a greeting with the community. This is encouraged but not required.
- Our Student Gold and Runner Up recipients will be featured on our Ninety Nine launch page to be admired by the community at large. A shareable link will also be available for your work.
- Student Gold will receive a scholarship prize of $2000, Runner Up: $500.
Each submission is free of charge to all members — and all Student Memberships are free — so click here to join.
- Student must have physical representation in Wisconsin.
- Work created for United Adworkers is not eligible.
- Specific work that won in last year’s show is also ineligible.
- All submissions will be reviewed relative to the aforementioned guidelines.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Good luck!