The MKE 99 Show - 2019
THE MILWAUKEE 99
The Milwaukee 99 is Wisconsin's most prestigious advertising award show. It's also our simplest. Many will submit, 99 will be chosen, and the top pick will take home Best of Show.
If you've entered before, you may've noticed the process has changed.Give our guidelines a once-over to get started. It'll probably be painless!
- The work is judged by national, senior-level professionals from a variety of different shops.
- As our judges move through the categories, their selections will represent the 99 best entries per their discretion.
- Awards include medal winners — Gold, Silver and Bronze — and a Best of Show.
- All work must have been printed, published or broadcast between June 1, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Agency/Individual must have physical representation in Wisconsin.
- Work created for United Adworkers is NOT eligible for Best of Show.
- Specific work that won in last year’s show is also ineligible.
- Entry Deadline: Friday, July 12 at 11:59pm.
- Judging: Friday, July 26
- Milwaukee 99 Awards Show: Thursday, October 3
Please note the entry deadline, as this date is final — no extensions. Our new system will automatically prevent further submissions.
- $100 for Single
- $115 for Campaign
- $125 for Single
- $140 for Campaign
If you have any questions regarding the entry process, please contact United Adworkers Executive Director Ryan Day at email@example.com.
- This site has been optimized for desktop.
- You may edit entries (even after submitting) up until the entry deadline.
- You can use the “copy” feature to create a new entry from existing content.
- Transactions are made via PayPal.
- A merchant fee will be applied to credit card payments.
- If you need to pay via check, email firstname.lastname@example.org before the entry deadline.
- If your submissions have not been paid for by the entry deadline, they will not be judged.