Tuesday March 19, 2019
5:30 pm — 9:00 pm
Throughout the past 10 years, the number of breweries in the United States has nearly quadrupled. This rapid increase in growth presents both opportunities and struggles for local brewers trying to get noticed in a crowded market.
Join us at The Sugar Maple for a few drinks as we chat with a handful of knowledgeable industry professionals about their marketing strategies, road bumps and success stories. Learn what works and what doesn’t.
- Milwaukee Brewing Co. – Jim McCabe, CEO and Founder
- Third Space – Andy Gehl, Co-Founder & Director of Sales & Marketing
- Lakefront Brewery – Michael Stodola, Brand Manager
- Yuengling – Miki Turner via Laughlin Constable, Senior Copywriter
- State of Craft Beer – Matt Janzen, Author & Photographer
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM – Networking
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Panel Introductions
- 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM – Panel Discussion
- 8:30 PM – 9:00 PM – Q&A
- $5 Admission
- This event is 21+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian.