Looking for United Adworkers + Serve Marketing Intern
Friday December 16, 2016
Are you interested in securing yourself one of the best advertising internships in the United States? Now is your chance!
We’re looking for one or two interns to help United Adworkers and Serve Marketing starting in January 2017. The benefits are high with the opportunity to connect with hundreds of advertising professionals in the Milwaukee area, give back through working on some of the best ad campaigns in the world with Serve Marketing, and jump start your resume while still in school.
- Assist the Executive Director with planning and executing United Adworkers events
- Connect with local Milwaukee advertising agencies to be on top of recent news to share from United Adworkers’ social media channels
- Work alongside the Serve Marketing team to assist with executing client ad campaigns, as needed
- General office assistance at our Third Ward location
- Interview local agencies and its employees, allowing us to feature all of our incredible talent in Milwaukee!
- Assist in writing social media content for United Adworkers and Serve Marketing clients
REQUIREMENTS + DETAILS:
- Approximately 10 hours per week (based on intern’s availability)
- This is an unpaid internship with downtown parking reimbursement available.
- Opportunity for school credit if needed.
- Open to current Juniors or Seniors in college.
- Must be driven and eager to jump in and work on projects.
- Tip: Students that have completed LinkedIn profiles that showcase their current school accomplishments and any previous internship details, have a much higher probability of securing the internship!
- Fun fact: the current Executive Director was an intern for United Adworkers in 2005. Your future is bright.
To apply, please send your resume to Laura Gainor at email@example.com. Applications must be submitted by January 6th. Make the most of your holiday break!
Writing samples and a video/creative method in telling us why you deserve to be our intern would be incredible!