Student Contest to design the 2017 UA Holiday Card
Friday September 29, 2017
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH!
Milwaukee students, we need a design for our 2017 United Adworkers holiday card! This is your chance to have your design on the desk of some of the top advertising executives in the country.
- Contest is open to current students only
- All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 10th
- Card can be horizontal or vertical and you’ll be designing the front of a folded card
- Specs: Horizontal: 7.17″ x 4.61″ (with bleed: 7.28″ x 4.72″)/ Vertical: 4.61″ x 7.17″ (with bleed: 4.72″ x 7.28″) Download templates HERE.
- The design must be nondemoninational and unrelated to any particular set of religious or political beliefs
- The United Adworkers logo can be used, but the logo cannot be altered. The full United Adworkers logo can be used, or just the UA nuts. (you can use any color of your choice for the logo to go with your design.)
- To download United Adworkers brand files click HERE
All entries will be judged by the board the week of November 13th. The winning designer will receive ten (10) cards with their design, a $50 gift card and get the opportunity to hand deliver a holiday card to the office of our current Adworkers President, Joe Sutter of GMR Marketing.
Good luck and Happy Holidays!