DEADLINE EXTENDED!! Entries are due on Friday, June 26th.
Milwaukee 99 “Call for Entries” creative designed by Kelsey Barnowsky & David Zimmerman
The 2015 Milwaukee 99 Awards Show will be here before we know it! So, save the date for October 1st to attend the best awards show in town, and submit your best work from the last year by Friday, June 19th!
All of the information on how to Enter your work into the Milwaukee 99 Awards Show, is right here:
- - Student entries are FREE! Submit as many pieces as you’d like.
- - For official MKE99 categories and guidelines, click HERE.
- - All work must have been printed, published or broadcast between June 1st, 2014 and May 31st, 2015.
- - To download the entry forms, click HERE.
- - Digital Entry Form
- - All entries should be dropped off at Tanner Monagle, with attention to: “Adworkers Milwaukee 99″
- - DEADLINE EXTENDED!! ALL SUBMISSIONS DUE FRIDAY, JUNE 26th
To pay by credit card, please submit your payment via PayPal below:
2015 MILWAUKEE 99 AWARDS SHOW
SAVE THE DATE: Thursday, October 1, 2015
Time: 6:00 pm (Doors open) / 7:00 pm (Show starts)
Location: Harley Davidson Museum
Come and see Milwaukee’s best creative at the United Adworkers Milwaukee 99 Awards show! Agencies of all sizes enter their best work from the past year and judged by top creatives from around the country. It’s a celebration of creativity, so be sure to be there and celebrate great work from Milwaukee.
Tickets include awards showcase, food and of course, our one-of-a-kind awards show book.
Want to place an ad in our 2015 Milwaukee 99 Show Book? Download the MKE 99 Awards Book Form for more information and pricing. Any questions, please contact Laura Gainor at email@example.com. Those who sponsor our golf outing get 15% off a book ad.
2012 BEST IN SHOW Digital Campaign AGENCY: GMR Marketing CLIENT: FX Network: American Horror Story
2011 BEST IN SHOW TV More than :30 Single AGENCY: BVK CLIENT: OU Medicine