The MKE 99 Show - 2018
2018 MILWAUKEE 99 AWARDS SHOW
Milwaukee's most prestigious advertising awards. A gotta-go social event. The apex of the United Adworkers calendar. Hall of fame inductions. The Milwaukee 99 is all of these.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! ENTRIES DUE FRIDAY, JULY 6th
Judging day for the Milwaukee 99 Awards Show is coming up on Friday, July 20th! Introducing the judges HERE.
For a full list of categories and entry guidelines, please download the document HERE fo full instructions. Any questions on how to best enter your work, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some key tips for entering your work:
- All printed work must be printed on an output of 24x36. NO LARGER! AND NOT MOUNTED! Your printouts can be smaller than 24x36
- All videos must be no longer than 2 minutes
- You’re welcome to include a short description of the campaign along with your work for the judges to read. It is not required and must be included on the 24x36 printout.
- Winning work will be included in the annual Milwaukee 99 Awards Show book. A flash drive must be submitted with your entries that includes high res PDF’s. PDFs ONLY!
STUDENTS! -- It is FREE to enter your work! You can start dropping your entries off at the Serve Marketing office starting Friday, April 20th through Friday, June 29th. IT IS FREE TO ENTER YOUR WORK! Such an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your work in front of the Milwaukee ad community, and beyond.
On Thursday, October 11th we will recognize the 99 best pieces of advertising, marketing and general persuasion at the following levels of accomplishment:
- Merit: no trophies, but really good work
- Nuts: the hexagonal objects that line the desks of greatness—gold, silver and bronze are handed out
- The Wrench: the heavy hardware, given for the Best In Show—if you find yourself holding it at the end of the evening, you’ve done something right
It’s an occasion for a small agency to make a name for itself. And for a big agency burnish its reputation. It’s also a chance for up-and-comers build their names, feed their egos and expand their opportunities.
Yes, the Milwaukee 99 is about winning. But it’s mostly about admiring. And that is the true spirit of the United Adworkers. So when your rival agency takes home a nut for a print campaign you know, deep down, is pretty darn good, there’s no shame in a hand shake and an "atta boy."
Tickets for the show on October 11 will go on sale in August.
Each purchase includes:
Abundant appetizers (cash bar available)
MKE99 award show annual
Band Performance to be announced...
Now accepting entries!
Please fill out the form below
To place an ad in our Milwaukee 99 Award Show Annual and be in front of hundreds of advertising whiz kids, CLICK HERE FOR THE FORM and contact email@example.com for more information and pricing. Sponsors who support our golf outing get 15% off their ad in the MKE99 Annual. Any questions? Contact Laura Gainor at firstname.lastname@example.org.