United Adworkers Tweetup Bowl 2016
Sunday February 7, 2016
5:30 pm — 10:00 pm
With the teams finally set for Super Bowl 50, the only question that remains is “What will the ads be like?”
We are once again hosting our annual United Adworkers’ Tweet-Up Bowl for consumers to share opinions on the ads in live time. Love it or hate it, we want to hear about it. Join the critique by following #Adworkers and @UnitedAdworkers on Twitter or watch the critique at TweetupBowl.com.
- With 30-second spots selling for $5 million, jumping 11 percent from last year’s record breaking price, how do advertisers choose what goes into that segment to make it worth the investment?
- Who are the big brands to watch when it comes to creative spots and memorable spots?
- Last year’s Super Bowl received a record breaking 114.4 million viewers, making the game the most-watched broadcast in the history of U.S. television. How do you create commercials to reach that wide of an audience?
- According to the most recent Accenture Report last year saying over 83 percent of Americans tune to other devices while watching TV. How might we be able to see this viewing style influence the ads that we watch during the big game?
- The Volkswagen Darth Vader commercial from the 2011 Super Bowl still remains the most shared Super Bowl ad in history, with over 63.6 million shares to date. What makes this ad so successful from a social standpoint and how could other advertisers attempt to capture that magic and do the same?
- Who were the stand-out stars when it came to Super Bowl advertisers? Both from a creative stand-point and social media / engagement?
- Who do you feel missed the mark? Both from a creative stand-point and social media / engagement?
United Adworkers Tweetup Bowl logo designed by Evan Stremke.
Wherever There's Internet
More Upcoming Events
Beers + Careers at GMR Marketing
Thursday @5:30 pm
Milwaukee Filmmaker Alliance Launch Event
Milwaukee Art Museum
Colors & Chords : Benefiting Islands of Brilliance
Friday @6:00 pm