Let's get this blog (re)started.
Wednesday October 2, 2013
Hello all, my name is Nick Pipitone, former President of the Adworkers and current Creative Director at BVK.
As you may or may not have noticed, there hasn’t been a ton of posting going on here at the Adworkers blog – but that is about to change. Goodie.
So I’ll keep it short: I am the new editor of the Adworkers blog. My hope is that this site will be a destination for our extremely closeknit advertising community to:
- Take part in the conversation about ad trends and topics
- Be a place to showcase current work from local agencies
- Be a portal to highlight job postings
- Report on upcoming and recent Adworkers events
- Be a place where the ad community can come together and discuss all of the above
I have asked a few people to be guest bloggers, all of which have agreed – but if you have a topic you want to write about or want to be a more frequent contributor, let me know. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now for the barrage.