October 18, 2018
Honest. Hardworking. True.
United Adworkers is Milwaukee’s very own fellowship of advertising enthusiasts. Creatives, executives, directors, producers — anyone interested in the fine art of propaganda is welcome. Not gainfully employed? No problem. Whether you’re developing, transitioning or transplanting your talents, we’re here — we exist — to help you succeed.Meet The Board of Directors
Applications Open for 2019 Board of Directors
Wednesday October 24, 2018
Applications are now open to apply or nominate your agency members to join the 2019 United Adworkers Board of Directors. The 2019 Board will be led by Executive Director, Ryan Day, and President, Krista Hansen of GMR Marketing.
All members are eligible to apply to be on the Board of Directors. Board terms are two years, with an option to stay on a third year. All applicants must have two (2) letters of recommendation from senior executives at their agencies, or by two United Adworkers members if the applicant is a business owner.
Directors shall be expected to do the following:
- Attend 2/3 meeting of the board
- Use their best efforts to represent the interests and opinions of the Milwaukee advertising community
- Use their talents to help the organization fulfill its mission
- Work to provide funding from partners throughout the year at various events
- Volunteer during events
The current 2018 Board will be reviewing all applications and nominations in mid November. New 2019 members will join those 2018 members returning to the Board as part of their 2-3 year term.
DOWNLOAD THE BOARD APPLICATION HERE. **DUE ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH**
- Fill out the applications questions.
- Must be accompanied by two letters of recommendations, including a senior executive or manager from your agency / place of employment. Or by two (2) United Adworkers members if you are the business owner / freelancer.
- Send application and letters of recommendation to Ryan@Adworkers.com.
To read the United Adworkers club bylaws, click HERE.
August 24, 2018
August 24, 2018
August 20, 2018